Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Backpacking


I was exploring the web for different places to camp. I ran across parks that had backpacking and hiking. We love to hike and explore the trails.But we haven't backpacked. There are some people that like to hike and then camp where they are and then continue on their hiking adventure the next morning. In order to do that, they must carry all there needs with them. Food, shelter, clothing, and personal needed items.I am not sure if I could hike with all that on my back. I know that lightweight backpacking tents are available for those who do not like to sleep out in the open. A led camping lantern might also be a great item to carry. I am going to explore more on this topic. I would like to put together a possible need list for a camping backpacker. Stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment